Friday, January 20, 2012

A visit to Taronga Zoo

On Tuesday I went to Taronga Zoo for the first time in about 5 years! I wanted to go to see the tiger cubs before they got too big to be called tiger cubs! I got my kitty three months ago so I know how quickly they grow! It was a nice sunny day and despite putting on sunscreen (and reapplying it throughout the day) I still got a bit sun burnt :( But despite that it was a great day.

IMG_0218
Here is a photo I took on one of the cubs with mama tiger. (Taken behind glass)

And here are some photos of the cubs at lunch time. Aren't they cute?
IMG_0377  
IMG_0370
IMG_0374

Taronga Zoo has lots of other great animals to see. Some of my favourites were the snow leopard, lions, elephants and mere cats.

Plus Taronga Zoo has some great views of the city :)
IMG_0328


If you are in Sydney or are visiting Sydney soon, I really do recommend a visit to the zoo.

P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment