Here is little bit about me:
- I'm 25 years old and live in Sydney, Australia.
- I like to make things, particuarly out of fabric and yarn. Baked foods are pretty good to make too.
- I like to buy handmade items.
- I'm a night owl who probably spends too much time on the computer.
- I learnt to sew around the age of 14 at school and haven't stopped since.
- I still have and use my first sewing machine and love it to bits. I'll keep using it as long as it keeps working.
- I would like an embroidery machine capable of big, fancy designs. Need to start saving for this.
- I like to sew that much I decided to become a teacher so I could teach others to sew and make things. I hope that they get as much satisfaction from something they've made as I do.
- I can't remeber when I learnt to knit (I think it was around 2006).
If you have any questions or comments, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org!
Happy Crafting :)