Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sometimes things just dont work out the way you want...

So my Lotus Hat didn't quiet work out the way I would have wanted it to - it was too small despite doing a few extra repeats :( I do want to make this again, but I just cant bring myself to start it again at the moment. So, after feeling rather down (and not just because of the hat) and dissatisfied about the current projects on the needles, I broke my agreement not to buy any more yarn or cast on another project until I had finished the projects mentioned in the previous post.

So, I bought some 8ply wool (don't worry, it wasn't expensive) and cast on a new project. I cast on the Dandy Neckerchief.

P9180038

Progress is very slow, but in approximately 3 weeks, that shall hopefully improve and work will resume at a regular steady pace. Along with my other 3 projects listed before.

Until then, I need to get back to the work that I need to do to get through the said 3 weeks.

Happy crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment