Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My Ishbel is almost finished!

I spent today finishing my Ishbel shawl. It has been sitting in my WIP tub for a few months untouched and I pulled it out yesterday and realised I didn't have long to go!

P9280047

I used Lush Yarn's Silk/Merino fingering weight yarn in Ghost. I just need to block it, but that will have to wait about a fortnight until I finish my assignments and I get back from holidays. I used 55g of yarn and still have 90g left. I'm not sure what I'll make with the left over yarn.

As I went to put the left over yarn away, I realised that I dont have a lot of bright coloured or multi coloured yarn. Admittedly I dont like most multicoloured yarn, but I do like semi solid coloured yarn quite a bit. Most of the yarn in my stash is either gray/black/white or shades of those neutral colours or shades of blue or green.

I do then to wear clothes in these colours as these seem to look the best on me, but I'm getting bored of these colours. I want something bright and intense. I think I will need to expand my colour preferences...

I also just thought I'd share the preview for the next Glee episode. I'm not a Britney fan, but Glee (or any other musical) is pretty awesome. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment