Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shopping Spoils

Well here are my spoils after my fabric shopping expedition today.

PC020491

I got the first two from the Patchwork Heart.

PC020492

I bought some linen/cotton to back some cushion covers I'm going to make with some lovely hand printed fabric. I think I like this print for the elephant I'm going to make for my sister for Christmas. It definitely falls into the not too girlie category whilst still being suitable for an elephant I think.

PC020497 PC020498 PC020499

These are the lovely prints I bought from Fred the Needle. I also like the ladybug print for the elephant but can't decide! Help me by telling me which one you lie better.

Also managed to squeeze in a bit of Christmas shopping too. Feels good to finally start now that all the birthday presents for the year have been bought, wrapped and hidden.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment