Monday, December 7, 2009

Finders Keepers Markets

I went to the Finders Keepers markets on Saturday, after only finding out about them that morning! I was so glad that they were open till 8! I got there around 3pm with a friend and stayed there spending money and looking at some amazing wares!

It was well worth the trek! Here are my spoils from the day:
PC050503

I bought some beautiful fabric from Saffron Craig, Umbrella Prints and Kristen Doran. I'm seriously considering buying Kristen Doran's Matryoshka panel, but can't decide what colour. Hmm, maybe I'll decide on payday, but let me know your favourite colourway! Plus I love her advent calender kit, but I think I might have to wait till I get a place of my own.

PC050504

I bought this lovely dish from Kim Wallace. She had such beautiful ceramic dishes, plates etc that I could've spent a lot more, however I'm prone to break these sorts of things (accidently of course) and I have limited room to disply it at the moment, but I highly reccomend her designs. Absolutely beautiful.

PC050506 PC050508

And finally, I bought these fantastic prints from Bespoke. These where an impulse buy after I had spent what I had originally said I was going to spend at the markets. But they were such a good price and I love them so it was hard to resist. Hmm, I'm never going to be able to save money if I keep going to these sorts of markets!

I can't wait to use the fabric! I'm thinking I will use it to make a quilt, but I think I'm going to do a practice quilt first. But I will keep you updated!

Have a great week :)


No comments:

Post a Comment