Saturday, January 21, 2012

OPI nail polish review

So I have been a little naughty this week. I bought five new nail polishes from OPI. I've been wearing nail polish a lot lately as I find that I don't bite my nails really when wearing nail polish. Which means my nails have been able to grow. I'm still working on getting them in a nice shape and all a similar length,but they are getting there.

One of the reasons that I love OPI nail polish so much is that it dries really quickly. And not just touch dry, but fully dry. I used to hate having to be so careful when I put nail polish on before (including "quick dry" polishes) because I would always end up smudging them. Now I dont have to worry as much about that.

Another reason is the huge variety of colours - there are so many that I think pretty much everyone would be able to find that one colour they could wear all the time.

One more reason I like OPI nail polish is because of the consistency - not to thick, not to thin - just right. Two coats is all you need!


L-R: Bay Bridge Sunset, Dulce De Leche, Rainbow Connection, Penny For Your Thoughts, Yodel Me On My Cell.

These colours are fantastic (you can google colour swatches) and come out pretty much identical to how they are in the bottle. I also own I Juggle...Men, Jade Is The New Black, OPI Inc, Tickle My France-y and My Address is "Hollywood".  If you are after a new nail polish, try OPI - it is worth the extra cost. 

So what is your favourite nail polish and colour?

P xx


1 comment: