Sunday, January 29, 2012

My goal for the year...to be organised

This is one of the goals I want to achieve this year. The reason it's a goal and not a resolution is because it is something I will need to work towards achieving. I'm hoping that by the end of the year I will be able to do what I need to at work so don't need to bring it home (or at least very little home), be able to keep things a lot tidier so I don't have to do massive clean ups every few months, will be able to do what is needed first so I can enjoy my free time instead of procrastinating and not having enough time for either and be able to sew more.

I know that this is going to take a lot of work in order to achieve, but I'm gonna push myself to achieve it. Of course, that means I will need to tidy up and organise my sewing space so I can use it when I want to. I don't sew no where near as much as I want to (the sewing table has become a dumping ground for a lot of my crafty stuff). There are so many things I want to make.

Spending time on sites like Pinterest and Burda Style have definitely inspired me to create!

So now I'm going to go have a go at the "doing what I have to when I have to" thing....

Wish me luck!

P xx

No comments:

Post a Comment