Wednesday, December 7, 2011

To get a DSLR or not?

I have been tossing up between getting a DSLR or not lately. I love the idea of having much more creative control over my photos, but am daunted by it at the same time. There is so much to learn in order to use the full potential of the cameras. I have used them a few times when my friends have had theirs out and loved it. But I still can't decide. I don't know if the investment is worth it for me...

You see, I bought myself a Panasonic Lumix TZ10 last year with the money I got for Christmas.
I have used it more than I usually would and have learnt how to use some of the features, but not all of the features. So, I'm not sure if I should learn how to use my point and shoot to it's full potential before I dive into the world of DSLR's or not. I was thinking that if I did get a DSLR, I would get a Canon EOS 550D.

Thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? Help me make this decision!



No comments:

Post a Comment