Thursday, September 29, 2011

For the love of Pinterest!

I know I haven't been very crafty lately, or very active on the blogosphere either. I start a new job soon and there is a lot to prepare for that and I've been catching up with some old friends, so that hasn't left much time for creating. Or when I do have the time, its not suitable to craft (as other people in the house are generally asleep) or I make little progress that it's not worth showing you.

Despite that lack of crafting, I still have been trying to get that creative and inspirational hit. Thanks to Pinterest, I have been able to get that instant gratification from the creativity of others! Just warning you, it can become addictive - mainly because it is full of beautiful, inspirational and creative ideas.


Whilst I have never spent that long on Pinterest, I can see how that is possible!

Happy pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment