Tuesday, July 12, 2011

IPod Case

I got a new IPod touch last week because my old IPod just didnt have enough space for everything I wanted to put on my IPod. And I'm only talking about my music and podcasts. So I quadrupled my storage space from 8gb to 32gb. That should last me for a while...hopefully. Anyway, I listen to my Ipod in my car whenever I drive using one of those FM radio transmitters and needed something to put my Ipod in to keep it safe in my bag.

I did a quick search on the internet, having a pretty good idea of what I wanted anyway and came up with this:


Simple, but effective. It is just two layers of fabric sewn together, turned out and top stitched. I added a snap closure to keep it secure.

Have a look at what other people have made for Take-A-Look Tuesday!



Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment