Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Creative Space

Yesterday when I got home from work I was greeted with a lovely package from Ink & Spindle.


I just love their fabric and have used every bit I have ever bought from them. So I couldn't wait to whip this little beauty up, which is exactly what I did today. Here is the best looking wheat bag I have ever seen!


I now cant wait for there to be an occassion for me to heat it up and use it! I snatched/bought the last blue/green kit, but they still have 2 Red/Orange kits left if you are interested.

I think this is one of the only things I've made that I've started and finished in one day :)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely fabric. I love nice fabric too but I can't sew. Thanks for visiting my blog. The Ladybug is a joy to spin on & it has already speed up my spinning as I don't have to meddle very much with the tension. Plus I am also enjoying the double treadles which are more comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog via your comment on mine! I love the ink and spindle fabrics - I've seen them on a few blogs, but the shipping cost is a bit prohibitive for me, being in the UK.

    I might have to save up and give in to it at some point though. They are so beautiful! That what bag is gorgeous! I especially like the birch print fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that kit is almost too gorgeous to make up. I think I must have a thing about packaging.. I just love Ink and Spindle.. and now I'm in Australia I must look them up again and renew my acquaintance with their blog and shop! Thanks for blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the ink and spindle fabrics! Beautiful!

    Silver MLM

    ReplyDelete