Sunday, July 4, 2010

Lush Yarn Sock Club Installment

I received my first Lush Yarn sock club installment last Tuesday ans started knitting with it straight away! It is a beautiful colour called Deep Teal and came with a goodies and a pattern!

P6290120

The sock pattern is easy and produces an interesting texture - I can't wait till I'm finished the first sock to see the yarn in all it's glory :)

P7040126

As lovely it has been buying all this yummy yarn to knit with, my stash just seems to be growing and the amount of time I can spend knitting is diminishing. And I must admit, it is a little bit depressing. So, in order to combat it and help my wallet from drying up, I am announcing a knitting pact! I will not purchase any new yarn until I have finished at least 4 of the projects I currently have on the needles, and even then, I will only purchase yarn for one project.

Wish me luck, I think this will be a hard pact to follow, but one I must stick to. I will keep you updated on the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment