Friday, September 4, 2009

My Creative Space

So here's my go at "My Creative Space" - not sure if I'm doing right, but here I go.

I did make a spreadsheet yesterday of all my knitting yarn because I was procrastinating about doing uni work. Probably not the smartest idea since I have a mountain of uni work to do that is bigger than I ever had before, but I just could not get motivated!

I also started a project to used up some of my stash - and venture into crochet. I have attempted crochet before, but not like this. I've decided to make a granny style blanket using yarn that I have no project idea for. Here is my progress so far:


It hasn't been as difficult as I found crochet to be in the past, so this is turning into a very good project to sit in front of the TV and do, as well as something where I don't have to finish a round before putting it down - which is another bonus!

Here are few details about the project:
* 4.5mm hook
* Yarns used included: Carnival 8 ply in grey
Bendigo Woollen Mills Colonial in Eucalypt and Cadet.

Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment