Friday, August 28, 2009

Ink & Spindle Bag

In my last post I mentioned all about the goodies that I bought at the Stitches and Craft show, including a tote bag kit from Ink & Spindle. Well, I spent last night and this afternoon putting the bag together! It was so much fun, and felt kinda naughty because Is should've been doing uni work. Sewing won that debate hands down!



I added a magnetic clasp and a zipper pocket to the bag to add a little bit extra functionality. It was the first time I added a pocket or a magnetic clasp to anything, but they were very easy - so I can now add those skills to my skill set :D


Here is a close up of the lovely hand printed fabric from Ink & Spindle.


I think I will make the Pippijoe bag next... Now I really should go and do some uni work.

No comments:

Post a Comment